Seed paper is a sustainable and environmentally friendly form of paper. At Growingpaper, we source our paper from selected suppliers. Quality is our top priority. Each type of paper is tested for this in our company's own garden. We offer the following grammages:
- Bee/butterfly mix: Babys breath, Sweet alyssum, Poppy
- Other seeds are not possible
- 100% GMO free
- 100% traceability of the seed
- 100% guaranteed germination
- 100% gentle printing process
- 100% biodegradable ink (water-based)
250 g / m² seedpaper
- Manufacturer: Growing Paper - Social enterprise from Africa with fair wages.
- Origin: Africa
- Production method: Handmade
- Material: 100% recycled paper
- Seeds: wildflower mix, forget-me-not, herb mix
- Appearance: clearly visible seeds, opaque
- Comparison: feels like cardboard
- See how the paper is made. Click here!
These seeds are in our paper.
Our priority is to ensure that the seeds in our seed paper actually sprout. That is why we print with specially adapted printers and with biodegradable ink. Because printing on growing paper with a regular printer or laserprinter will damage the seeds and they will no longer germinate. Our printers are adjusted in such a way that the seeds have enough space. Planting growing paper in the soil is carefree. Our ink is completely biodegradable.
With a growing paper card you don’t leave any waste behind. That fits perfectly in a circular economy! In a circular economy, we ensure that all products are reused for something else. Give your business mailing, marketing campaign, flyer or other communication a sustainable touch by printing it on growing paper. Your customers are not left with paper waste, but with flowers! Order your own design on growing paper.
Take good care of your growing paper and your words will bloom!
First make the paper very wet and place it indoors in a pot or outside in the garden on the soil. Cover the growing paper with about 1 cm of soil. Water your paper every day so that it stays moist. The first plants will germinate after about a week, but in most cases you see the first green sprouts in a few days. The best time to plant outside is from mid-May to October. Inside a jar it can be done all year round. Make sure to always provide sufficient light, heat and water.
Check all the tips to make your seed paper grow.
We test all types of seed paper in our test gardens, both indoors and outdoors. We test for germination, quality and results. Growing paper really grows and blooms!