Want to set up our sustainable web shop in Germany and become the country lead of our 7th location? Can you make it a success in terms of sustainable impact and revenue?
Our mission is to offer a zero-waste alternative for paper and contribute to more biodiversity. The more people choose our seed paper cards, the more flowers and the better for the bees and butterflies. We want to bloom in Germany as well and are looking for someone to set up and lead the German location and grow it to a 7-figure revenue. Join our young and ambitious team either remote or at our very own office jungle in Schijndel, the Netherlands.
What does your day look like?
You start with a daily check-in with the concept manager to discuss the direction and priorities of the day. In the morning, you process a couple of orders that came in last evening, check the files and prepare them for production. You answer customer e-mails and learn that customers are missing an impressum on the website, so you plan to add it. You think we should show reviews more prominently along the customer journey, so you plan to discuss this in the next daily check-in.
In the afternoon, you discuss a couple of projects with the marketing manager. You work on improving the SEO and set up a proposal for Google Ads. You contacted an influencer last week and call her to discuss her social media post and promotion, so it perfectly fits our target audience. You also prepare some social media posts for the coming month. You found and contacted a potential new reseller and discuss a pricing agreement with them if they sell a 5-figure revenue this year.
- You set up the German web shop.
- You make sure the German web shop is easy to find online.
- You work on enhancing the brand awareness in Germany.
- You make sure the web shop is perfectly tailored to our target audience, based on input of customers.
- You make sure orders are fulfilled and customers are 10/10 happy with the product, service, delivery time and quality.
- Together with the general manager and the marketing manager, you make sure the German web shop is reaching its goals.
What we request:
- Native German and great English skills.
- Online marketing (including SEO and advertising) skills and experience.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial, jack of all trades and hands-on.
- Experience with working from home in case of working remote.
What we offer:
- Monthly salary indication of € 2600 to € 3300 a month, depending on your profile.
- Work independent with good support.
- Responsibility and opportunity to develop.
- 32-40 hours.
- 25 vacation days (with full-time employment).
- Retirement plan.
- Workplace in our green jungle office in The Netherlands or work from anywhere.
- Young, small and ambitious team.
We let the story of our customers bloom. We are specialists in printing personalized seed paper cards in a sustainable way, for already 8 years. Growingpaper international is currently active in 6 European countries. As a young team, we are focused on improvements and sustainable growth. It is our mission to turn as many traditional cards as possible into cards with seeds, to benefit the bees and butterflies. We are looking for professionals to join us.
Timeline: sent your CV and cover letter before January 31th and interviews will start at the beginning of February. The job start is flexible in February, March or April.
We aim for three interviews. The first two will be online, the last one will be at our office if the covid situation allows for it.
Want to apply, or do you have questions? E-mail Pim van Keimpema: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Growingpaper offers equal opportunities in this application procedure and to all its employees. We are committed to giving everyone an equal opportunity, regardless of origin, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or age. We disapprove of discrimination and harassment based on these traits.
We work on our sustainable mission from a green jungle office in Schijndel. Cards with flower seeds that make the message of our customers bloom. Started in 2012 and continuing to grow from our core values: sustainable, social, quality and local growth.