We understand that the loss of a loved one is a difficult time. We aim to provide comfort by offering beautiful sustainable funeral cards, printed on special growing paper. These circular cards not only serve as a way to show your condolences, but they also grow into living memories in the form of flowers and plants, supporting biodiversity.
Your own design
At Growingpaper you have the opportunity to create your own design which we then print on growing paper in various shapes and sizes. This way, together we can ensure that the cards are perfectly suited to the occasion.
We have two different types of growing paper: 80 grams and 250 grams. The 80 grams paper is comparable to the thickness of normal printing paper and can only be printed on one side. The 250 grams paper is a bit thicker and can be printed both single-sided and double-sided. A suitable choice for funeral cards is the 250 grams growth paper with forget-me-not seeds.
We understand that these cards need to be delivered quickly. You have the option to make shipping an express order for an additional cost of €30. This will reduce the delivery time from 4 to 6 days to 2 to 3 days, including shipping.
We handle funeral cards with great care and will dispatch the order quickly or you have the option of picking it up in Schijndel.
How we can help you
We will gladly think with you to create the funeral card, memorial card, prayer card or thank-you card for the funeral. If you wish, we can create the complete design for you. Please contact us for this.
We can also take work off your hands and hopefully make this difficult time a little easier by taking over the mailing completely. We personalise the envelopes with the addresses provided and ensure speedy delivery toPostNL, via mourning post. Please contact us for this option and its cost.
- Mourning card - Mourning cards are heartwarming messages to let people know that you are sympathetic to someone who has lost a loved one. They are a way of showing support and love, and they remind us how important it is to be there for each other.
- Thank you card - Thank you cards are sweet messages of appreciation. They show appreciation for others and what they do or have done for us. A small gesture with great meaning, strengthening connection and spreading positivity.
- Prayer card - Prayer cards are special cards handed out during farewell ceremonies. They usually include a photo of the person who has passed away, along with their life story and prayers. These cards help keep memories alive and provide comfort in grief.
- Remembrance card - Remembrance cards are personal messages full of love and appreciation. They are there to celebrate special moments, say "thank you", and strengthen bonds with others. These cards ensure that memories live on.
- Coffee table invitation - A coffee table invitation is an elegant way to bring people together after a funeral. The card has all the information about where and when the gathering is. It is an invitation to come together and offer each other comfort and support.
The first step is to call us. This way, we know that an urgent order is arriving and we can arrange everything well in time. On the phone, we will calmly explain everything again so that everything is clear, to assist you as best we can during this time.
Once you have uploaded the card design and gone through the order step-by-step process, you can choose "express delivery" in the shopping cart. This choice is very important if you want the cards to be delivered quickly.
We take another look at your design and make sure it is optimised for printing. We also do a quick check for spelling errors so that your cards go out the door error-free.
We will send you a digital testprint. Once you agree, we will start printing the cards for you.
The order will be sent by DHL or you can come and collect the cards from our office in Schijndel.
We advise you to collect the cards yourself to make sure you receive them on time.